U of M Home
Search U of M
Ongoing and Past Research Projects
1. New Constraints on the nitrous oxide budget of agricultural ecosystems growing in the Upper Midwest, United States
2. Investigation of Carbon Cycle Processes within a Managed Landscape: An Ecosystem Manipulation and Isotope Tracer Approach
3. NSF CAREER: Measurement and Modeling of Land-Atmosphere Isotopic CO2 exchange in the Upper Midwest, United States
4. Experimental and Modeling Study of Ecosystem-Atmosphere Oxygen Isotopic Fluxes and Discrimination Mechanisms
5. Impacts of Land Management on Agroecosystem Carbon Fluxes in the Upper Midwest, United States
6. Development of the Minnesota Integrated Terrestrial Mesocosm for Biophysical and Ecophysiological Research
©2004-2008 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
Contact U of M
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on June 19, 2007